Wednesday, December 07, 2005

A future teller?

I don't like to be a fortune teller, because, nobody could really predict their future are holding any "fortune". Most of the patronage getting negative comments for their furture when returning.

Have you been to any fortune teller lately? What's their comments over your future? Quite bad isn't it?

What make those fortune teller to tell your future looks dim? Because most of their customer do have some problem before seeking their "guidance", therefore, they need to make you agree something before proceeding.

Compare to those street fortune teller, some "master" in their shop really do have the convincing power of influence those "fortune seeker". Therefore, I strongly advise you that you must have yourself believe that you are holding positive thinking before going to look for advise.
Because 9 out of 10, you would getting "negative" comments over your reading.

I had conduct and offer prediction to during my secodary school time, I made mistake like those fortune teller by revealed my classmate for chances of score and get pass the exam, although I made my prediction 100% accuracy but I had made someone lost their hopes.

25 years later, I hope I could contribute some positive comments to those "fortune seeker". And hope that their future do have some "option" to be great.

No comments: