Tuesday, January 09, 2007

I'm back in 2007!

With this long break, I had completed my advance research for this Chinese Four Pillars birthchart analysis.

I had unveiled the reason why people could getting their hand burn in investment during looks-alike "good fortune" year and why people could get promoted during the "unlucky" year.

All this are happen with a reason as your birtchart start working interactive with the up-coming year.

With this up-coming fire-boar year, what could be your gain or lose position are totally depends on your own birthchart, it is not depends on others claims 12 Chinese Zodiac Year (which you could check those detials of my previously), the story are waiting to unfold in your birthchat.

As begining with this powerful new year especially Chinese New Year, I would like to offer a free-service to describe your past. And you would decide whether wants to follow me to consult for your future (1 year) movement with fees of US$37.00 only.

All analysis are based on first-come-first-serve service. I would advise your possible date to obtain the service due to its demands.

All fees could pay by Paypal only, I would advise the details upon acceptance your service.

All your reading would be analysis in simple English term.

[Please don't click on my previous recommand websites www.yourcodebreaker.com, it is down since my service-provider upgraded their service without fixing my program page. I had requested Goddaddy to fix-it for me but turn out they want me to do the fixing by clicking here or there which I'm not familiar with. And further requests turn out replied the same-old-thing.]

Please go right ahead to request for the free-service, I would post your interested story in my blog without disclose your real-name. And you are not oblige to use my further charge-service.

Happy New Year 2007!!

No comments: